When do I have to change the motor oil of my Cadenza?
According to the type of oil your car uses, you should change it every 3,000, 5,000, or 6,000 miles. If in a year your Cadenza still has not covered the mentioned distance, you should still change it.
Your Cadenza needs to have its oil changed every:
- 3,000 miles (5,000 km) if you use mineral oil
- 5,000 to 6,000 miles (8,000 to 10,000 km) if you use semi-synthetic oil
- 6,000 to 9,000 miles (10,000 to 15,000 km) if you use synthetic oil
You should always follow the instructions written in the oil container.
Synthetic oil is the best type of oil for your Cadenza. It is more expensive than the others, but you will not have to change it so frequently, you will be able to use it for the mentioned period without any problems, and it will be better for your car’s engine.
If you want to know more about which kind of oil you should use, you can read our
motor oil guide
To keep your car in ideal conditions, knowing when to change its motor oil is one of the most essential and fundamental things you need to know. However, you should also take into account these vital recommendations:
- You must get your car’s oil changed after a year of usage, even if your vehicle has not covered the indicated mileage yet.
- Every time you change the motor oil, you should also change the oil filter. It is cheap, and it ensures that the oil will be perfectly filtered.
- Use the most popular oil brands. These are not always the most expensive ones, and they will undoubtedly bring about the best results.
- Never use synthetic oil in a car that used mineral oil up to then. This oil will remove the dirt so suddenly that the ducts and the oil filter will get clogged. If you want to change the type of oil your car uses, you should first use semi-synthetic oil and see what happens. This oil may remove the engine dirt, but not too suddenly and not all of it.
⚠ ️ Never use monograde oils! Even if they are the cheapest, they will surely ruin the engine of your Cadenza.
Have you found an error in this guide? Let us know
Was this information useful?